Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The tear that dripped

It has been long since I was back into the movie era and the past week, it was like OMG . Untouchables, Eyes Wide Shut, Usual Suspects. The best one is what I happen to see today. A British picture that made me drop a bunch of tears.When I started watching the movie, the current went out and I had to watch it in complete silence and the words to descibe the feel is not currenlty in my finger tip. There was Clive Owen in it and the picture had been with me since 2009 and I never cared to watch it. Today I felt the zeal and viguor of the film make while he made it. Alfonso CuarĂ³n , the name of the man who read the novel and got the feel of what the author meant. The long shots still persist in my mind. I dont have any words to describe what it was like. But I was able to understand the pain that the scene intended to bring inside the viewer and the silence helped me beautifully capture the emotion. The name of this movie was Children of Men . The 454 second sequence that made me cry is shown below. A child is born after 27 years and the world is cought up in an uprising at Britain .

http://youtu.be/YBzWTIexszQ