Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Other Side of Greatness

Happiness happens only when shared and at moments when the mind refuses to modulate and is already succumbed to tonnes of processes, the occasional regular behavior disappears. The alternate being is activated and runs in such a manner that the bearer never visualized it to be.I had a similar experience yesternight.
It was about 8:30 and I came back with the grandparents and son of the waiters and there was sweat dripping all around. We went to 506 and then fluctuations started to flow all around. There was some trip prescribed to generate the pain and the bride was taken for the trips. That is when the rest of the crew followed and 506 suddenly drained. There was silence around and I saw the father of the bride sitting there tensed with thoughts which were building in his life for the first tiem. Thoughts which lacked decisions. Thoughts were built that lacked proper structures, all I witnessed was a drip of sweat in his cheek which he was not aware of. I remembered Kavita for a moment. I asked him - "Are you tensed?"Sometimes great people reply in the craziest manner which one would never expect, " I am a person who is 40 years elder than you, normally we do not bring children to such places". There was arrogance in his words.
"Hehe" , I thought. "It was your son-in-law who invited me to this place, I was to leave by 6:00 and he hesitated as there was no one around. I know that I have no role here but had to stay back for him. If you were a friend of mine, I would have given you a beautiful pat. Something that you would cherish forever. But you are not my friend and there is no one to pat you.Lets speak something else". The person on the other happened to be a senior scientist at Indian Space Research Organization. Suddenly , I was about to back engineer his college life, his inability moments . Moments when he lost control and had to adopt to actions where he saw an alternate of himself which he never wanted to generate out of him. There was lacked of self control . " Offending him more would mean bad at this moment", I thought.I asked him to accompany me to the labor room front where his wife was waiting with silence. I knew I had to leave. I wished her in advance and waived a bye. I felt a pat in my back. The old man had changed.