Monday, August 22, 2011

Time for Change

Hazare Sahab's fast is entering 7th day when I write this and Sachin Tendulkar is at 70 not out waiting for another historic moment in cricketing history. I stand up to both the great men India has seen. Sahab is standing for the betterment of a nation at an age which no person would dare. I feel the chaos and struggle of a struggle for the first time in my life.

The questions that I bear in my mind ,
they are nothing compared
to the life I am leading.
The life I lead is nothing
compared to what Anna is doing.

The era from 2000 to 2010 is going to be known the time of Indian rejuvenation. All we can do is to pray for the great man who is leading all these.

Before ending this blog , there are a few things that I need to write and put up.

Mom feels that I am obese and I have decided to reduce those extra fat by taking up more of sweet instead of oil.

A few days back , the last Saturday to be exact , I thought of killing a struggling piece of life and I saw a person making up a better decision. The moment I realized the universal fact that none had the right to kill anyone whether it be a long term fight or a short term tendency.

What is that bitch from Italy
doing at US, the country is
fighting for freedom and change
while she is out there with extra care

I need to continue my Raghu Chronicles, yeah Raghu is changing but he still has a few mysteries surrounding him.