Saturday, June 11, 2011

When the Past haunts you



Sometimes a piece of past can get you lower in state. Even though everything that was enjoyed in your present was just because of your past, that doesn't essentially mean that "All that you have become was just due to it."

Kung Fu Panda 2 was a spectacular experience. I felt like watching all of John Woo movies again. The hangover is still there. I watch the "Hard Boiled" trailer atleast twice a week. Chow Yun Fat was Woo's Aravind Swamy. The climax of KFP2 was another Dragon experience, the quest for peace and next problem that keeps life going.

When Po's master tells - "I am happy that you have found inner peace at such a young age ", it clearly showed the master's lack of inner peace. Well, that was the reason the dragon warrior was chosen as the panda. He thinks of heroism and fails and when he doesn't think about it , he simply creates legend. Well that is what life is all about . To further analyse,KFP2 is really a three version movie, The Thinkers' version, The Fun Lover's version and the Sentimentalist version, the very irony that made me compare the toothpick cop and the potbelly panda.

Death of parents at a very early age is indeed painful, but that pain was sorted out again through a set of reasons that had made the panda , the warrior . The past itself is the problem and solution . Another factor that kept me awake after the movie was the very dialogue that I heard ,"My Son is ALIVE!!, MY SON IS ALIVE".

I do not want to conclude telling that-“ I cant wait for the third part or that my BP has gone down.” But , the only way to keep the movie going was this way and the writer did take quite a bit of time to realize it. Keep your future going with the very thought that it does not make any relationship to your present. It is just a matter of hard work and conscience.