Monday, June 20, 2011

When Frustrations are Released

Mind fluctuates over thoughts which you never wanted to be part of . People don't accept it even though they think about it a thousand times a day. Well , the way in which we are brought up is never the way we end up. An interesting experience which I had during the days of past winter still makes me a happy boy.

Watching Shawshank Redemption for the 14th time, I planned to do something new. I started to speak to all those people who were around me for 3-7 years, well most of them did not respond well in the beginning. But I kept my hopes high. So , life started taking the turn. I went through a blog which was referred to me by one of my friends. and the most amusing comment I found was that of an Old Friend.

What surprized me more was Romeo wrote all those things which I discussed with him in the bus during those 2007 days. He wrote about the chillness and lightheartedness of the girl who happened to be the part and parcel of the blog. Well, I again went and found out that all he had tried to achieve was to wind the girl's respect. Well , the girl happens to do her Humanities somewhere in Delhi and sometimes posts in the blog in the same standards and sometimes even in a more deteriorated level. Well, the way she writes gives me certain notions about the way her life is going these days.

Coming back to the new life, I happened to see that many people had grown up in the way they used to be. Many were restrictive and the ones who never spoke replied after hours of wait. A hai sometimes took 5 minutes to get hi. Sometimes, they told me about their dad , mom , sister, brother, best friends , what they like, what they do not, all I did was listen like dog and making responses positively. Then I started telling my stories which never got replies ( I dont care about it though).

Everyone on this planet is after success, it is quite a materialistic thing in their aspect. I want a car, I want to impress someone ( your parent or your friend ), I want to die a happy death ,I want to see Everest, I want to drink a tank of Champagne. Some people live with obsessions which they never expose to the outside world . I happened to be a self critic and self dominating person who never sticks to his decisions.No one taught me that First Impression was the best , but life taught me that the Last Impression was the lasting one. If someone wants to dominate you, they simply try to bully you in such a manner that you will be left bereft. But if they fought you, all they did was try to understand you. None fought me till I was 14 when I decided to fight my neighbour, something similiar happened. I played a joke that got serious and a word was thrown at me with reference to my mom which was unbearable . I couldn't just think about it. The sequence of events that happened still makes me a proud man. I got a fight which I deserved a few years back.

But the reality is , I lost it and let my opponent win (which still makes me unpredictable) . The learning process was one ot the finest one that was adopted. Risk free mind and totality in day gets to best only if you plan to sentence your thoughts , the lack of which is never going to make the winner , the real winner.