Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Entering the 27th year of my life

I write this blog as I complete 26 years of life as a single man. I expect to find a woman hopefully in this year of my life. 

Life teaches you many things, you realize the importance of being what you are in order to be what you want. 

I still feel that someone is watching me all the time. In case , if there is one, I hope he/she confronts me and we have a beer together and end it up with  a good chat. 

There was this great person who once told me , all that you need in life is the happiness of your parents, true happiness without a single drop of stain or flaw. 

I need to find the deeper meaning of the above one .

I still have around 120-130 years ahead of me , with the way science is progressing, I am sure that I have not even completed quarter of my life yet. 

Life is big, I still got long to live , probably blog more in the coming stages if time permits. 

Kishore
Marriot Residence Inn
San Mateo