Monday, July 4, 2011

Madness Fullfilled

Days have been going faster than ever before. I felt like seeing Lagaan once again at Sree Vishakh theatre. I had lived them ordinarily, but the moments still persists like fresh in my mind. I even remember sleeping inside my mother’s stomach. I still dream every bit of them. Most people laugh at me. I see bubbles going round the bag and some red light surrounding me. I still remember those moments when Dr Sati took me onto her hands and I kept staring at her face and my mom’s lean image.

That is the way it all started. I entered the world and got the first shades of air at 9:57 AM on the 22nd of September of 1989. The lives of nine people have changed since I have entered the drama. Up there is a lot of people who are yet to become part of the drama. The velocity is increasing so is the pace of thoughts. Every mind out there is exercising every moment it lives so as to cache each part of it. Fire , Wind, Earth , Water , Ether etc , but what was the etcetera for , coz the list doesn't end Waves, Digitonics, Wrangloths, Jilachos . These have ceased to be found out. The terminologies might sound bit awkward but let me explain-

Waves - The reason for Goosebumps on our bodies. I have had experiences during hot times when self pleasing thoughts with lots of patriotism have yielded the most out of this phenomenon.

Digitonics- The cause of existence of thoughts and changing feelings towards related features that we daily witness. It is a purely mathematical model which has relations to the control over the atmosphere. Intraplanetary influence over the human body can be explained only on the basis of these interpretations which can be easily made through digitonics.

Wrangloths - Responsible for the attraction and ability to adjust with the fellow beings in the surroundings. Could be present in anything that has the capability to exist . The quest of possession of a mind is unanswerable at this juncture.

Jilachos - A chemical combination that can make a platform for a processing junction. Uses the above mentioned three features .

Finally, one doubt exists, if randomness can clearly define chaos and destiny. What role does life play in determination of unsolved mysteries?