Sunday, July 10, 2011

BUT WHY DO I STILL SOUND A LOSER

Money made computers, wars made computers, internet
made computers, ipad makes computers , man makes computers
computer without wealth is like a dummy piece of rotten
meat which no dog cares to eat , sometimes it just rotters .
Inventions were prominent during the decades of the ones
that happened to be money free, let me join a gang and be
what i wanted to be, that guy out there is going to join me
and make me the radge of the county , they change my name
and cheat thousands , the terminology that they give me is
the designation of an atteneder, if 21 years of life that i
lived was to answer calls or type programs, who is this world
going to end up with, who am I going to blame, the same
old me who has grown up this much with the very thought
that success comes out of peace and not war , the one who
dared to compete himself ,the one who execises his mind
daily with thoughts of impossible and meanliness , god if this
is the framework that you expected to create around me
and expect my myself to fight his war out, then i am in for
the cause , take it as the word, but before that let me
just watch my movie once, coz I just forgot all those villians
and heroes who actually wanted to become characters of
the great adventure that once my pen thought of ,but was left
bereft due to the very reason that it wanted to cure
the disease within a single stroke , the stroke which it thought
would solve all those mysteries and miseries around me .
Coming back to the pen , when was the last time that i drew a
picture, where are my swans and birds, where are my bikes,
where are my crayons, i want to bite my nails again and eat
maggi, i want to kiss my cat in its forehead and pinch its
neck, i want to bath at the pond at my village and chant the
sahasranama with my old people, i want to have a nice
chat with my grandpa who always was proud of his eldest grandson,
what was left in me doesn't exist anymore, I never won or lost anything.