Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Burning Ditch

I saw you entering my life four days back with a bang,
You were there before me and all I had to do was to embrace
the presence and get happy with it
No explanations that command about the importance of
knowing everything
I did not feel a rebel today, I did not feel a looser today,
I do not feel egoisitic today,I do not feel a winner today
What was felt was the mind of a person who had been
fighting his surroundings and just realized the loss of self.
Nothing feels great , nothing sounds boring
Maybe, a loner can never understand the values of a relationship
Today I understood the pain inside the heart of a son
The struggle he took for two years, the battle that he fought
The laughter he missed for those two years, happiness was food ,
food and food only. He did not study for science, he studied
for tastier food ,those were the early days when
I felt the necessity for a change,;this is not the place where
I used to live, this was the place where I used to cherish my
thoughts, this used to be a place of respect and love, this used
to be a place where I was happy , the place I used to live;
It had become a place of pleasure, the place where
every idiot is after the paper and the mean he finds are cheapest
Dont ever expect me to go and stay at some temple because, the
killer is not going to pray Gandhi , he just makes carcasses.
This was the place I used to love, where I used to fight people.
Where are my opponents, where are my weapons, where are my
people, where are my causes, have all of them been fullfilled.
The battle aint over yet coz I just lost my sword
The bottomline is , I dont love her anymore and the moment
she is going to come in front of me, I am going to throw that wave
of illumination which is going to dim her forever.
Goodbye sweetheart, You are no longer beautiful and so are
your artifacts . You just got old and want to get horny.