Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Raghu Chronicles: Chapter 9: -Spoilers of the Strangest Moments

The phone was ringing as Gomathy Ammal shouted - " Sadhaa , Phone edu" . It was an unusual voice - "Amma" , the old man moaned. "What wrong did I do that you ignore me for 30 years?". It is my 55th birthday and I haven't seen you for so long. Are you atleast aware of a son? "Vishwam !". The old lady moaned. "

"Naan enna amma seiven ?" "Am I responsible? You supported dad always and today I stand at a point where I feel my life spoiled" . "Even after wishing to see you , I had to deprive myself out of it"."Swaah.." , the old lady could not speak , she was 85 and there was no day when she never thought of her only son and today when the call came, she could not utter a word. Unable to bare the shame that she just witnessed as there was Sadhaa waiting beside the old lady. All these years of pain and agony, the justification was lacking somewhere .

Sadhaa took the receiver and said- "Wrong Number".