Monday, October 10, 2011

"I was like a Robot , brainwashed in the name of God"

Ajmal Kasabs comments for the day does not bring about any feelings inside me infact , I do not feel anything. The day just passed as if nature and surroundings were commanding me and telling- "You are nothing, its us who decide what the future is and what your life is gonna be?".No person turned to be the one that he wanted to be , but I !. I never wanted to be anything in life but today I am something. The point is , "Nothing is under my control when I am in dire wanting and everything is under my control when I need nothing" . The testing exam passed off while , the battle for SPM has begun . The decision I choose is - "Stay and complete the thaniyavarthana and make the concert worth an aattakkalaasham".Yeah babe, pappas gonna change some rules - "Naan aadi thakathuttu daan , bhajana paaduven".
Finally, my tributes to Jagjit Singh who passed away tonight at the age of 70. Maestro, May your soul rest in peace.