Tuesday, April 26, 2011

AFTER THE "WAR GAMES"

John Badham, the greatest visionary director of all time. "He will always make out a way for me.""The opponent is myself and it took me 22 years to realize it.!" "A computer learning algorithm that learns that nobody is ever gonna win a game ", "What a concept!"After years, I had the feeling of awe! when I saw -"War Games", (it still has its own drawbacks though), "I still keep thinking about a positive future." Masterpieces just happen twice or thrice in a lifetime and the rest of it, it is left to the intellect of the executor. The supercomputer was one such thing that keeps me laughing.Well, we happen to execute our own lives and each phase of it has a due outcome which in most games is a neutral one .Again that is often remodelled as a positive one which again brings about another quest of the ideology of success and happiness.
No one behaves "the same way" when they are at a situation of "do or die." It is because of the latter factor. Well, in my life tiem, I happen play to the first phases fearing death,after a while it just happened to get "erased off." "Once you loose the fear of it, life begins"- the quote is always there. But the fact is, "When life begins, you again start to fear DEATH :)". Continuing with the movie, well it has got no drawback at all except that the director wanted to make the child unique and have me convinced that the child already knew the logistics and other details of the systems and then the awe part, to impose a clear cut idea about "how the world would end :).""We vest all our responsibilities on the machine, "Where the hell would would life go then?" . The answer is quite complicated even tho it is a single line one- "We are the laziest part of this system and the ones who work hard, they just want to end up being what we are :) and we, we just want to become "THEM" "
Alternate egoes happen to dominate everyone's life, you see a beautiful young lady out somewhere, the very first thing "I use to think was "- "What a girl!!" , now these days, my very perspective about the notion of beauty has changed, I keep thinking-" What attribute's her beauty?" . Well it was her "back" for a while (in fact it happened for the past 8 years or so), now the very perspective is changing . "I want someone who refuses me and challenges all my thoughts telling that - "You just happened to be a stupid fellow who has achieved nothing". "But , will I find someone like it.?"
I have the answer for the last question too."Well ,it happens that nothing happens by itself unless there are factors like luck and other details involved and in the situation, the only option I have "is to churn a character and mould it in such a way that, it makes her feel that she is deprived and struggling and doesnt want to fight.""All the people in a way are ilke that for god sake!". Genuity is born out of life and the moment you start loosing it, it simply means that you have to start a new one. "What an IDEOLOGY :)".The creator of the system had everything inside "Joshua".It just restarted upon a simple quest :) and then the realization part in the form of a learning.
And finally about the systems and the genuity, " THE CREATOR ALWAYS LEAVES SOMETHING AS A LOOPHOLE WHICH YOU NEED TO PONDER OVER WITH .THE BEST JUSTIFICATION OF YOUR THOUGHTS IS WHAT YOU LIVED IN THE PAST. AND IN CASE YOU DONT REALIZE IT , MAKE A PAST WHICH CAN ATLEAST HELP YOU PACIFY THE VERY IDEA OF LIVEING THE PAST"