Thursday, July 4, 2013

When you feel old

http://cricket.yahoo.com/news/18-cricketing-facts-that-will-make-you-feel-old-154242001.html

This link really took me long back in life. I still remember , the kid that used to sit and watch cricket.

The kid who stood out of his eyes and it was like yesterday. With Jadeja batting at 88 and India needed to win this to grab hold of the cup and news breaking out later , Alas , I miss them damn it.

I remember Hansie Cronje cricket cards and Azhar's sweep cards were exchanged for cards 88-129 , total of 41 cards. I still have them somewhere in home.

Life is all about your greatest treasures and those you collected during a period which you thought was more valuable than anything else.

I have no idea where my coins and stamps are now , but I do remember making close to 8 albums fill of stamps and the young world articles that showed up some stamps with the description and worth of them.

I dont know what happened to young world but I do remember the fight with my pals related to who is worth what is terms of their collections.

Life stands in front of you telling to live it the way you want and you think other are the ones who pave the way for you.

Like Vikram said, its is like - you future rests in your hands, it is completely in you to decide whether you are old or not but what I read today did make me feel old. Of course, what can a premature baby think when he is 23 and looks 39 :( .

Lal and mamookka are also 50 plus. Damn it , I still miss those good days :-( .