Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Second Journal of April Seventh ‘13




These happens to be the series of recent events that are deemed to have occurred in my life since the titled date.

1.       A bike called Unicorn is bought on the 3rd of April 2013. My roommate accompanied me all through the evening to the showroom to get the bi-wheeler.
2.       I discover the route to Hosakote on the night of 4th April 2013.
3.       A change of shift is made as the Koreans are fighting for ILM and land L . The victims are South Koreans and a South Indian boy named KishoreL. But the job simply gets interesting as the issue are being solved easier than thought. I pray for the lives and success of people and project involved.
4.       Kishore discovers route to Yashwantpur via Hebbal and returns through Race Course road !!
5.       Second trip to Shatiniketan on Whitefield. Kind of memorable one , became more memorable during the call from Keethu tellin , Navneeth just got engaged. Kinda felt bad to realize that his mom never mentioned any when I visited her few days back.