Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ISNT THERE ANYTHING TO REASON FOR THIS EXISTENCE






As I write this blog , I am two days away from visiting another corner of this world. This time , it is the place famous for the most beautiful sidewalks and my herd is full of chunks of lives that are older and experienced than me. Sometimes, I feel honored to be part of them. Mostly, its kinda lonely and there is a load of thoughts flowing in. There are lives dependent on me and that is the part where I feel the role coming in.

Today, listening to this piece was making the day and there were lots of goosebumps flowing. The melody simply gets you dissolved and the moment there is crash of the server. the feel of frustration that strangles your mind is simply inexpressible . But one word simply get you start up the fight . There is vengeance , there is a glory to restore despite all the problems being faced.

Opening the people directory in my desktop made me feel so proud today. At some point, I was proving myself under the service of troubled people. What was captcha to bear!

It is like visualizing the trick that the magician uses to allure the audience and the feel when you fetch the applause. Somethings that really keeps me going is the satisfaction of making it to the closest level even though the guru finally makes his entrance to give the great advice and rca the great puzzle.

Raghu is still alive. Tho, there is very less of travel and free flow of thoughts these days. Maibe , there is a need of break . I remember someone telling, this is real life and you gotta make it work.

Everytime it is Monday, it all of a suddenly becomes Friday. The longest period for which I remain idle is the weekend. This could be a phase of my existence and learning , but when am I gonna make a better justification of thyself .

There are blocks, turns, stones , rivers , bridges and loads of other things to pass by . Gotta wait for each of em'.

Life , I am gonna catch you back in black !! It has been more than a year and I am getting the feel of Kannada with all those words feeding in.